Under Arm CrutchesSelect options
1. Crutch Height: To foot-piece clockwise 1/4″, and pull the foot-piece down until the bottom is at the desired patient height. Rotate the foot-piece counter-clockwise to lock leg in place.
2. Handgrip: Adjust the handgrip so there is a slight bend at the patient’s elbow (approximatively 100). Set and tighten the adjusting bolts.
3. Check fit: With the bottom of the crutches slightly outside and in front of the patient’s feet, the patient should be able to lean forward comfortably, resting on the underarm supports.
Crutches should not be so long that the patient must stand completely erect. Caution: Have your doctor or therapist demonstrate the proper use.
Replace the crutch tips with the proper size if they should become worn. Periodically check the tightness of the hand grip wing nuts. If crutch becomes damaged replace immediately.
Be careful when walking on wet or slippery surfaces.
Walking Stick Chair ComboAdd to cart
About this item
- FOLDING WALKING CANE WITH SEAT ALLOWS DURABILITY WHILE WALKING AND CONVENIENCE FOR SITTING; ERGONOMIC HANDLE is made of real wood that has been painted, polished and contoured to help reduce hand cramping or muscle fatigue providing a comfortable grip
- SLIP RESISTANT RUBBER TIP provides extra safety and traction on most surfaces to help maintain balance
- CONVENIENTLY FOLDS for easy storage on planes, in the car or around the house
- MADE OF STRONG AND LIGHTWEIGHT aluminum that supports up to 220 pounds and is suggested for those 5 feet tall to 5 feet 10 inches tall
- PRODUCT SPECS: Weighs only 3 Pounds but supports up to 220 pounds. Cane Height with seat folded is 34 inches and length from floor to seat is 20 inches. Note: Seat measures 9” X 7.5”
Walking Stick Four LeggedAdd to cart
Rup Pharm Walking Stick Quadrupid
Walking aid to give extra stability during walk to very weak challenged individuals.
Made out of special grade of aluminum to ensure strength, durability and light weight.
Broad base gives good stability.
Height adjustment walking feature ensures proper load bearing, comfort and correct posture.
Walking Sticks QuadpodAdd to cart
From the manufacturer
Rup Pharm Adjustable Quad Cane for Right or Left Hand Use
- For people who need extra help with balance, our quad cane offers added support in a lightweight design
- Built for longevity from durable anodized aluminum
- The K-shaped rotating base swivels and locks into position to accommodate right-handed or left-handed users and is available in small or large size for greater stability
- Ergonomic cushion-top handle conforms to your hand and helps reduce impact shock
- Designed to fit more comfortably in your hand and is ideal for people with arthritis
- Cane strap with reflective patch for added night time safety
- 11 individual height settings offer an unparalleled range of adjustments that fits most people 5′ – 6’5″
- Free Standing – Conveniently stands on its own
Quad canes by Hugo are everything you want in a cane and much more. These height adjustable, rose small base quad canes can accommodate most people between 5′ – 6′.5″ and are durable, versatile and stylish. The Hugo Quad Cane has a shock absorbing cushion-top handle with reflective strap for added night time safety. Hugo Small Base Quad Canes incorporate push buttons to provide 11 precision height settings, supporting up to 300 lbs. The ergonomic cane handle is designed to fit more comfortably in your hand while the K-shaped base provides greater stability and can be rotated for left or right hand use. Manufactured of heavy-gauge anodized aluminum to provide durability while being light weight. Model # 731-854
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Fits Most People Between: 5′ – 6’5″
- Handle Height Adjustments (handle to floor): 2’4″ – 3’3″
- Item Weight: 2.1 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions (open): 1.0″ x 1.0″ x 28.0″
- Out of stock
Walking Sticks TripodKSh 1,100 Read more