- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Forearm crutches, also known as elbow crutches, are mobility aids that help to transfer the body’s weight from an injured leg/foot to the upper body. Usually made of metal or plastic, the user will slip their forearm into a cuff and then grasp a hand grip.
- Telescoping parts are manufactured with internal bushings and external lock nuts to provide totally silent usage
- Vinyl-coated, tapered, contoured arm cuffs
- Heavy-wall, high-strength aluminum tubing
- Black components hide signs of wear and scratches;Height Range: 5 – 6’2(Inches)
- Tall Adult has a 250-lb. weight capacity, Patient height, 5’10”-6’6″; Adult has a 250-lb. weight capacity, Patient height, 5’0″-6’2″; Youth has a 250-lb. weight capacity, Patient height, 4’2″-5’2″