Mobility aids are devices designed to help people who have problems moving around enjoy greater freedom and independence.
Typically people who have disabilities or injuries, or older adults who are at increased risk of falling, choose to use mobility aids.
These devices provide several benefits to users, including more independence, reduced pain, and increased confidence and self-esteem.
A range of mobility devices is available to meet people’s needs – from canes and crutches to wheelchairs and stair lifts.
Commode Wheelchair With Honey Comb MeshAdd to cart
If you or someone you know needs more mobility, this commode wheelchair from RUP PHARM LTD can provide practical help in daily life. As a commode chair with bucket under the seat, it gives the convenience that you don’ need to go to the toilet difficult anymore. As a wheelchair, you can go anywhere you want and even go travel. The commode wheelchair from RUP PHARM LTD will help you continue to feel the beauty of life!
- With the push handles and the push axles, you can be pushed by others or by yourself
- Flat back bag adds extra storage space for going out
- Tipping levers for safely overcoming obstacles
- Removable bucket under the seat for easy excretion
- Front universal wheels for flexible direction control
- Flat-free rubber wheels for smooth moving
- Brakes on the rear wheels for safe stopping
- Aluminium alloy frame for light weight and durable use
- The footrest can be lifted up to 90° when not in use
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminium Alloy, Metal, Rubber, PVC, PU
- Overall Dimension: 24.75″W x 41.25″D x 34.25″H
- Folding Size: 35.75″W x 9″D x 34.25″H
- Seat Size: 17.25″W x 17.75″D x 19.75″H
- Back Size: 17″W x 17″H
- Armrest Width: 2.25″
- Armrest Height: 30.5″
- U-notch Size: 7″W x 12.25″D
- Bucket Size: Φ10.25″ x 5″H
- Bag Size: 11″W x 9.5″H
- Front Caster Wheel Size: 8″
- Front Wheel: PVC
- Rear Wheel Size: 23″
- Rear Wheel: Solid Rubber
- Weight Capacity: 285lbs
- Certification: FDA
- Out of stock -21%
Electric wheelchair with recliningRead more
Product Description 2021 FOLD & TRAVEL Lightweight Foldable Electric Wheelchair
ELECTROMAGNETIC BRAKE! Stops smooth and super safely. 24V 500W Motor, Max 4 mph, Range: 13 Miles, Charging Time: 6-8 hours. Comfy Premium Breathable Memory Foam Seat and Back Cushions.
LIGHTWEIGHT: 69 lbs Net Weight (77 lbs with battery)
HEAVY DUTY: 365 lbs load capacity
SAFE: Standard Equipped with Seat-Belt and Anti-Tipper
LONG RANGE: Equipped with 1 Lithium Battery which can go up to 13 Miles with full charge
ALL TERRAIN: Never Fail You on Grass, Ramp, Brick, Muddy, Snow, Bumpy Roads
COMFORTABLE: Premium Breathable Seat and Back Cushions
EASY CONTROL: 10 Inch Front Wheels Make it Easy for Wheelchair to Rotate 360° on a 33 Inch Turning Radius
BEST PRICE: Now with an Unbeatable Price. Get Yours Today and Enjoy the Free Mobility Now!
What You Get
1 x Electric Wheelchair
1 x Control Joystick
1 x Charger
1 X Detachable Li-ion Battery
1 x User ManualDimensions (LxWxH)
Overall Size: 40″ x 24″ x 39″
Folded: 27″ x 17″ x 30″
Seat Height: 20″
Maximum Speed: 4 Mph
Backrest Height: 18″-24″ Adjustable
Seat Width: 18″
Seat Depth: 20″
Arm Rest Height(From Ground): 29″
Solid Front Wheel: 10″
Wear Resistant Pneumatic Back Wheel: 16″
Tire Pressure: 0.00285 PSI
Brake System: Intelligent Electromagnetic Break
Controller Type: Detachable All-Direction Joystick
Controller Power: AC 100-220V, 50-60Hz
Climbing Ability: ≤6°
Max Safe Slope: ≤10°
Turning Radius: 33″
Battery Weight : 8 lbs
Battery Charging Time: 6-8 Hours
Detachable Battery with Off-board charging capability
Under Arm CrutchesSelect options
1. Crutch Height: To foot-piece clockwise 1/4″, and pull the foot-piece down until the bottom is at the desired patient height. Rotate the foot-piece counter-clockwise to lock leg in place.
2. Handgrip: Adjust the handgrip so there is a slight bend at the patient’s elbow (approximatively 100). Set and tighten the adjusting bolts.
3. Check fit: With the bottom of the crutches slightly outside and in front of the patient’s feet, the patient should be able to lean forward comfortably, resting on the underarm supports.
Crutches should not be so long that the patient must stand completely erect. Caution: Have your doctor or therapist demonstrate the proper use.
Replace the crutch tips with the proper size if they should become worn. Periodically check the tightness of the hand grip wing nuts. If crutch becomes damaged replace immediately.
Be careful when walking on wet or slippery surfaces.
Walking Stick Chair ComboAdd to cart
About this item
- FOLDING WALKING CANE WITH SEAT ALLOWS DURABILITY WHILE WALKING AND CONVENIENCE FOR SITTING; ERGONOMIC HANDLE is made of real wood that has been painted, polished and contoured to help reduce hand cramping or muscle fatigue providing a comfortable grip
- SLIP RESISTANT RUBBER TIP provides extra safety and traction on most surfaces to help maintain balance
- CONVENIENTLY FOLDS for easy storage on planes, in the car or around the house
- MADE OF STRONG AND LIGHTWEIGHT aluminum that supports up to 220 pounds and is suggested for those 5 feet tall to 5 feet 10 inches tall
- PRODUCT SPECS: Weighs only 3 Pounds but supports up to 220 pounds. Cane Height with seat folded is 34 inches and length from floor to seat is 20 inches. Note: Seat measures 9” X 7.5”
Walking Stick Four LeggedAdd to cart
Rup Pharm Walking Stick Quadrupid
Walking aid to give extra stability during walk to very weak challenged individuals.
Made out of special grade of aluminum to ensure strength, durability and light weight.
Broad base gives good stability.
Height adjustment walking feature ensures proper load bearing, comfort and correct posture.
Walking Sticks QuadpodAdd to cart
From the manufacturer
Rup Pharm Adjustable Quad Cane for Right or Left Hand Use
- For people who need extra help with balance, our quad cane offers added support in a lightweight design
- Built for longevity from durable anodized aluminum
- The K-shaped rotating base swivels and locks into position to accommodate right-handed or left-handed users and is available in small or large size for greater stability
- Ergonomic cushion-top handle conforms to your hand and helps reduce impact shock
- Designed to fit more comfortably in your hand and is ideal for people with arthritis
- Cane strap with reflective patch for added night time safety
- 11 individual height settings offer an unparalleled range of adjustments that fits most people 5′ – 6’5″
- Free Standing – Conveniently stands on its own
Quad canes by Hugo are everything you want in a cane and much more. These height adjustable, rose small base quad canes can accommodate most people between 5′ – 6′.5″ and are durable, versatile and stylish. The Hugo Quad Cane has a shock absorbing cushion-top handle with reflective strap for added night time safety. Hugo Small Base Quad Canes incorporate push buttons to provide 11 precision height settings, supporting up to 300 lbs. The ergonomic cane handle is designed to fit more comfortably in your hand while the K-shaped base provides greater stability and can be rotated for left or right hand use. Manufactured of heavy-gauge anodized aluminum to provide durability while being light weight. Model # 731-854
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Fits Most People Between: 5′ – 6’5″
- Handle Height Adjustments (handle to floor): 2’4″ – 3’3″
- Item Weight: 2.1 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions (open): 1.0″ x 1.0″ x 28.0″