Terms & Conditions
Online Sales & Orders
- Goods once delivered will not be returned.
- Online sales and delivery subject to availability.
- The company reserves the right to cancel an order at any given time.
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and does not constitute acceptance of your order.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, you can reach us on +254 772 293 061 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Information provided by a customer for the purpose of creating an account and processing an order shall be treated confidentially but may be used by Rup Pharm Ltd for marketing activities such as sending promotional emails, sms and creating personalised experiences on the website for our customers.
- All information contained on this website including logos, visuals and product remains the property of Rup Pharm Ltd and cannot be used without prior approval.
All prices indicated on this website is Incl of Taxes and not applicable of Delivery Charges.