The Fold-able Walking Frame is a rigid aluminum mobility assistant that is an excellent option if you struggle with mobility but are able to remain in a standing position.
- Given more points of contact with the floor – it’s suitable for those with balance problems and/or weaker legs
- Provides more support than a walking stick – transferring more weight through the arms.
- Weight re-distribution from legs to arms can help reduce leg pain.
- Supporting the entire body and promoting independence.
- Feature rubber ferrules on the bottom of all 4 legs – prevents slipping.
- Provide a large area of support.
- Well suited to those with balance issues / reduced weight-bearing ability.
- Excellent supports during rehabilitation, while standing, or simply need to take the weight off legs.
- Soft and comfortable PVC contoured handgrips
- Height adjustable and light
- Continued support for legs without putting too much strain on arms.
- Including, high strength U side rod
- Also, the Folding Walker allows for easy stowaway