- Out of stock -32%
Commode Chair With WheelsRead more
Manufacturer Rup Pharm Part Number LK Item Weight 10.1 pounds Product Dimensions 20.5 x 8 x 16.5 inches Country of Origin China Item model number LK Color Grey Style Portable Toilet Item Package Quantity 1 Batteries Required? No
Commode Wheelchair With Honey Comb MeshAdd to cart
If you or someone you know needs more mobility, this commode wheelchair from RUP PHARM LTD can provide practical help in daily life. As a commode chair with bucket under the seat, it gives the convenience that you don’ need to go to the toilet difficult anymore. As a wheelchair, you can go anywhere you want and even go travel. The commode wheelchair from RUP PHARM LTD will help you continue to feel the beauty of life!
- With the push handles and the push axles, you can be pushed by others or by yourself
- Flat back bag adds extra storage space for going out
- Tipping levers for safely overcoming obstacles
- Removable bucket under the seat for easy excretion
- Front universal wheels for flexible direction control
- Flat-free rubber wheels for smooth moving
- Brakes on the rear wheels for safe stopping
- Aluminium alloy frame for light weight and durable use
- The footrest can be lifted up to 90° when not in use
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminium Alloy, Metal, Rubber, PVC, PU
- Overall Dimension: 24.75″W x 41.25″D x 34.25″H
- Folding Size: 35.75″W x 9″D x 34.25″H
- Seat Size: 17.25″W x 17.75″D x 19.75″H
- Back Size: 17″W x 17″H
- Armrest Width: 2.25″
- Armrest Height: 30.5″
- U-notch Size: 7″W x 12.25″D
- Bucket Size: Φ10.25″ x 5″H
- Bag Size: 11″W x 9.5″H
- Front Caster Wheel Size: 8″
- Front Wheel: PVC
- Rear Wheel Size: 23″
- Rear Wheel: Solid Rubber
- Weight Capacity: 285lbs
- Certification: FDA
CREPE BANDAGERead more
Our elastic bandages are made from polyester, strong and durable, comfortable to wear.
They feature a durable elasticity that will provide you with appropriate compression that allows the the elastic wraps to stay securely in place.
Elastic bandage wrap
Size: 2 inch x 15 ft, 3 inch x 15 ft, 4 inch x 15 ft
6 x Elastic bandages
50 x Bandage clips
Please allow slight deviation in size due to manual measurement.
Please allow slight color differences due to different monitors and light effects.
Winding risk may exist, please keep away from children.
CUFFED ENDOTRACHEAL TUBERead more
A flexible plastic tube that is put in the mouth and then down into the trachea (airway).
A physician inserts an endotracheal tube under direct vision, with the help of a laryngoscope, in a procedure called endotracheal intubation.
The purpose of using an endotracheal tube is to ventilate the lungs.